Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Samsill product review via Shoplet.com


Shoplet has so many great things for your business or office needs. I was sent some Samsill products to review for you guys. 


First up is the Speedy Spine view binder.
Its meant to last a lifetime and is guaranteed for that. Why is it called Speedy? Have you ever had to change the spine label on a binder? They are usually difficult. Getting stuck, not fitting right, its always something that causes issues. This binder is supposed to have come up with a way around that so that loading is faster. I find that the insert that was included definitely does slide in and out with ease.
There's a place for easier grip to pull out the insert. So add your own graphics and keep everything organized and/or stylized like you! There are also two clear pockets on the inside for extra storage. The only downside I found with this binder is the need for two hands to open the rings inside.
I've gotten spoiled with my other binder that opens one-handedly. 

I've saved the best item for last.
This is a Professional Pad Holder. I love to write. This just makes it even more fun. It has interior pockets to hold documents, business cards, and digital media.
There is also a pen loop. I can stay organized while taking my notes or writing on the go. Everything stays neat. I feel so professional while using this! 

Don't forget to check out Shoplet.com for all their office supplies. They also offer promotional products, office stationary, and medical supplies

2 comments: