Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pentel Pen review via Shoplet.com

Shoplet.com has once again hooked me up with office supplies to try and write about. This time it was Pentel Pens. 
The Vicuna Retractable Ballpoint Pens ink ball point pens make a vibrant addition to my pen collection. If you are like me, organization is everything. These pens help for color coordination. Made from 66% recycled plastic, means you're reusing rather than wasting. They are super smooth. As advertised, the design is sleek and elegant. There's a grip for your fingers. The tip is designed for writing finer lines.

I also received the Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencil. It's an automatic pencil with a jumbo eraser that you can twist up to use. It's supposed to be break resistant which is often a problem with automatic pencils. I love the comfortable latex-free grip it has though. It has a fine tip that leaves bold, easy-to-read impressions.

Lastly, there is the EnerGel Retractable Gel pen. I have a love for pens.
Always writing. Lists, creative pieces, and all things random! A metal pen is definitely one that makes for durability and come on.... You know it feels cool too. I love the design. And light blue color.

My favorite pen is the EnerGel. It's the smoothest and feels comfortable in my grip. My husband says the vicuña pens weren't as smooth as the gel pens we've gotten before. Pentel started a program called Recycology to help the environment by creating less waste while increasing recycling activity. They work hard to reduce the use of natural resources and follow safe environmental manufacturing. 
You can check out these and other office supplies at Shoplet.com. They also have promotional products, office stationary and medical supplies. 

2 comments:

  1. I want to get some of the blue ones. How much do they run? How's their shipping process? SLow? Fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the blue pens: http://www.shoplet.com/Pentel-EnerGel-Alloy-RT-Retractable-Liquid-Gel-Pen/PENBL407LSA/spdv Shipping is standard I think. Getting them via review process is different than how you would get them.

      Delete