Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, May 4, 2015

From $8.25 to $2.87!

I've been looking in cartwheel and my coupons. Plus I noticed some sales. So I did a little shopping with a goal of spending less than $10. And boy did I score wonderfully! 
My husband keeps going through his Sharpie pens. I had $1/1 writing utensil of select brands. This 3 pack was $1.97. So I only paid .97. 
Then we move on to the edible savings. Lindt Hello candy bars are currently 2/$4
plus I had 2 $1/1 coupons making each one a dollar. 
I love these chocolates! 
Lastly are the Little Debbie snack cakes. They are $1.79 each but several of them have 20% off in Cartwheel.
Plus I still had one 85¢/1 coupon that I printed a while back. Add in an extra 15% off with employee and Redcard discounts to bring it down to only 64¢ a box!!! 
At the register, my total was $8.25. After Cartwheel, coupons and discounts... I paid a mere $2.87! Great savings over all. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw a good deal on Godiva chocolates also on Hip2Save web site. She did a Target run this week. You might wanna check it out. SHe covered some you did but had a few more.

    ReplyDelete