Saturday, April 11, 2015

Looking for Guest Posts

I have a hectic life right now. Lots going on with trying to adjust to the store I transferred to, planning an out-of-state trip next month, a huge change in my relationship status with my husband, and trying to keep up with the daily life demands that come from being a mom.
With that, I have less time to post on here. I still plan to write reviews as they come to me. I still plan to share promotions. But I want to make it more inclusive with my readers. I've done a few guest posts and even shared some with you from other blog writers. Now I am offering you the chance to use my blog to share your own posts. Finding any really good deals? Share them here! Know some great tips to help other moms? That's what I like to share. I do have a few guidelines though....

  • No foul language.
  • Keep it family-friendly.
  • Posts should be tips, deals, clearance finds, reviews, or encouragement. 
  • Anything not pre-approved by me, will be rejected. 
  • I'm a grammar Nazi. I expect you to at least use spell check, but know that I will be proof-reading the posts before they go live. 
Email me at texanmama08 at gmail dot com if you are interested in this. 

And yes, sarcasm and humor will always be approved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment