Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Great deals this week at Target plus great coupons

Sales, coupons, and Cartwheel! Stacking up the savings with the sales ad at Target as I prepare for a long distance trip. I picked up a few snacks for the kids with the Nabisco multipack. I had a coupon for $1/1 plus Cartwheel has a 15% off offer. 
Cartwheel has 20% off the Little Debbie donuts.
Plus you can add the coupon I posted about before. 
 Of course you don't have to get the donuts with that coupon. You can get any Little Debbie snack. 
Another deal I came across that I haven't had time to verify yet, is .89 for Seventh Generation dish soap. Use the $1/1 manufactures coupon, the $1/1 Target mobile coupon (text OFFERS to 827438), and the 5% off Cartwheel offer.
 
There is also a .75/1 coupon for the Kleenex bundle packs in case you want to try to hit big savings on the Target bundle pack deal I posted about earlier. Just go here and you do need an account with Kimberly Clark. (Same one you use for Kelloggs, Poise, etc.) Check out the post I wrote to know how to stack the saving.
 
Get a $2/1 Lindor Chocolate product here.
 
Sorry they are just randomly put here, but matching up Cartwheel, coupons and deals has been a slow process this week for me.

2 comments:

  1. You should live near me so you can shop for me. Haha. You find great deals!

    ReplyDelete