Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Clearance savings at Target


Did a little shopping for deals and got about $20 worth of products for only $10.66. 
Right now, all the non-edible clearance is 70% off. Candy and other edibles will be 50% off. 
I picked up some M&M's using a $1/2 bags Target coupon. These are currently half off the original price of $3.19, so $1.59. With the coupon, it brings each bag down to $1.09. 
I also grabbed a couple Lindt Hello Chocolate bars. You can print $1/1 or if you share the link to your social media sites, you can get $1.50/1 coupons
These were just a couple of the things I bought. I had other coupons for Glade candles and Easter cupcakes that I also used. Plus I used my Redcard and employee discount. When money is tight, you save where you can. Let me know what deals you are finding! 

2 comments:

  1. Good deal! I may have to make a Target run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially now! Things dropped again today to 70% off.

      Delete