Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Amazing Kleenex tissue bundle deal!

While working Sunday, I came across this deal without even knowing it was the sale. But buy 4 of the Kleenex 4 pack bundles and save huge! 
You could get other items instead of 4 packs of tissues.
But I chose this since we use so many and I had the coupons. 



YouTube needs help with their CC....
Thanks to Alisa for pointing it out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What savings. I need those deals. Love the signing in the video by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to make better posts for everyone.

      Delete