Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Monday, April 6, 2015

A few good deals

I went to Target and did some deal scoping. Especially since there's an event coming up that will require my cooking services for about 15 people. I need all the savings I can find. 
You know that coupon book I told you to ask for at Target?
It had all kinds of "Easter" coupons that matched some of the sales last week. Like the .50/2 Betty Crocker frostings combined with the 2/$3 sale. 

I used this to get some of the watermelon frosting for the cupcakes I made. 
My husband stocked up on his soda since they were 5/$5
plus some had Cartwheel offers. 
I had coupons for the crescent rolls I planned to make for the event I will be cooking for and they happened to be on sale. 
I made a spicy buffalo chicken dip to bring to the party, and was glad to have a good deal on the cream cheese I needed for it. 
Today we also went back to look for clearance deals for the after Easter mark downs. 


1 comment: