Monday, March 2, 2015

Free Lego and pancakes? Oh my!

Tomorrow shall be a busy day indeed. After work, I think I might just stop by IHOP to pick up a short stack of buttermilk pancakes for IHOP's National Pancake Day. Just remember to donate to a charity if you are able. 

Tomorrow evening, we will be going to the Monthly Lego Build at the mall.  
And then of course, somewhere in the midst of this fun, we also have to go look at some houses to rent as moving time is upon us once again. 
Wednesday night I'll be going to the prescreening of the new Cinderella. So be looking for my review on that!

2 comments:

  1. CAn't wait for your movie review. Saw Dracula and it was good like you said. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I'll be posting the review now that the movie is in theaters.

      Delete