Friday, February 6, 2015

GekoTech review via Shoplet

Shoplet.com has more office supplies for me to review for you guys. GeckoTech Reusable Hooks.
This one is great if you like to utilize the wall space in an organized and practical way without drilling holes. I live in an apartment.
Having to be careful with walls and floors is nothing new for me. If we don't leave it as we found it, we have to lose some or all of our deposit. Besides, I don't like drilling holes in the walls only to be unsatisfied with what I hung later. It leaves an eyesore.
The GeckoTech Reusable Hooks I received alleviates those issues. Peel and stick, then repeat as needed. They are designed not to leave residue behind as well be waterproof. I like the clear color as it will go anywhere and not impose on any color scheme you might have. 

I also have the packaging tape which is supposed to be quieter to use than normal tape. I haven't tried it yet, but will update this posting later when I do.


So.... yes... not as thrilled about these since doing the video. They do not stick well with textured surfaces, thus limiting their usefulness.
Don't forget to check out the other useful things that Shoplet has to share. They have promotional products as well as office stationary.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try them. They would be great in the closet on the back of the door. Thanks for sharing this video on how to work with this product.

    ReplyDelete