Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day after Valentine's Day clearance!

The holiday that symbolizes love and affection has come to an end. Stores are clearancing all the merchandise that is left over.
Target has all food items at 30% off and pretty much everything else at half off.


There were some things that could be used all year long. Things that could be used for party favors like little bubble tubes, glowing Frozen balloons,
and Lego poly bags (under $2 each).

I picked up a few pink party supplies as well. Eating utensils that I can use for my daughters birthday party that were pink and glittery. 
Plates and napkins could also be used for a girls birthday party. As well as some cute papet straws. 
My daughter loves Barbies so I've been picking these little Kelly ones 
Even the Dollar Spot items with the red dot are 30% off. Just make sure you double check the prices as some things didn't ring up that way even though they were in red dot areas. 
When prices drop a little lower, I want to grab one of these. 
Since I've started making more cookies, I thought it'd be fun to make them in shapes for a change. 
Lastly, I used $1.50/2 coupon from the coupon book I previously told you about to pick up a bag of Dove chocolates and a bag of M&M's which were 30% off. 
As much as I hate to admit it, I stopped in a Walmart too. They had everything at 50% off. 
Overall it was a huge haul. 

4 comments:

  1. Man you scored. I like to reuse things through the year also. The plates and paper goods are the best. That hot sauce would be a good gift here. Every one but me eats it. Our target out here doesn't have as much Valentines stuff as yours. Our shelves are bare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! I know smaller stores run dry pretty quick. I hope to pick up a few more things from the store I work at tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I went there at 8am sharp and there were a lot of people there at the same time! I got a few things for Emmas birthday party and party favors and boxes too! I watched 2 guys grabbed bags of Legos. It was completely crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some of the hot sauce today. It was the last one. Got some more of the Lego bags and some things for Ana's birthday too.

      Delete