Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A little shopping spree

When I got off work today, I did a little shopping. There are some new releases in the entertainment section that I couldn't pass up; Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY, 101 Dalmations (finally adding to my kids collection!), and the new Lego Justice League vs. Bizarro League movie.
This last one has a 5% off the DVD only offer in Cartwheel.
I also found out afterwards, that there's a mobile coupon of $5 off a $25 purchase you can get if you text MUSIC to 827438 (TARGET). Don't forget to check Amazon too as you just might be able to price match somethings.
Moving on...
I love Dove chocolates and when I found this deal, I couldn't pass it up.
They are currently $3.29 each, plus there is a $1.50/2 coupon in the Valentine's Day coupon booklet that you can pick up from any cashier (or Target Team Member) or print one here.
Then you add the Cartwheel offer of 15% off and you get chocolates cheap!
And I'm actually liking these chocolate and strawberry swirls ones...
You could also swap out for the M&M's instead and use the printable Target coupon for $1/2.
One other deal you might enjoy that I didn't indulge in... Yet... Would be the cupcake one.
There's 5% off in Cartwheel as well as 50¢ off coupon in that handy booklet. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know about the coupon book. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete