Thursday, January 22, 2015

Twigtale has an app!

I loved creating a special book for my daughter Ana with Twigtale. It makes explaining certain issues a bit easier. Whether its starting school, having a new sibling on the way, or just telling them what it means to be loved, using Twigtale makes it simple. They have experts who write the stories that you can match with personal pictures. Now you can do it from your phone or iPad!
They have a new app you can download here.
 
You can also find expert postings that they share. I posted a couple of favorites I had a while back. But there is a link to others you can check out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! I've been considering ordering other books they have for the kids.

      Delete