Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Always busy around here

It's like a constant whirlwind of action. Very few times do I get that calm before the next storm. And when I do... Let's just say it's only long enough to take a breath and raise my head above the waves of chaos. Work, cleaning, kids, cooking, playing chauffeur - the never ending cycle that my life flows with. It makes me treasure those brief moments of peace and clarity even more. 

Yesterday I wandered around Target while taking the husband to look for clearanced Legos. Valentine's Day (or as I like to see it, Singles Awareness Day) is around the corner. Merchandise is reflective of such. 
I can't wait for some of these to go on clearance. Being a Star Wars fan, there were some I really liked. 
I did find some things on the clearance endcap that I couldn't resist. 
Fall flavors are heading out. But so are these Pepperidge Farms chocolate covered cookies! 
They were half off and only 1.98 each!
I've been busy baking again too. I made Cookie Brownies!
What can possibly be better than combining two favorite desserts into one?
I had used the 20% off any clothing clearance on Cartwheel when I found an Angry Birds shirt for my son.
Today is one of those lazy days. Its cold, rainy, and I didn't have to work. I'd love to crawl back in bed. Or maybe curl up with a good movie on Netflix. Instead, I'll be paying off a speeding ticket, doing some grocery shopping, finishing up laundry... and maybe catch a movie. I've been wanting to see American Sniper. Has anyone out there seen it yet?

2 comments:

  1. I saw it and can't wait to get it on DVD. What a winner this is. Shopping is fun at times also.

    ReplyDelete