Monday, December 22, 2014

Solo Universal Fit tablet/eReader case review

 
Its time for another wonderful product review via Shoplet.com. Shoplet.com offers a wide variety of office supplies. This is for a Solo Universal Fit Tablet/eReader Case.
This comfortable case that protects your tablet, can be used on tablets ranging from 8.5 - 11 inches.
They are universal in their ability to cover several types of tablets.
I like that they have stretchable corner attachments to hold the tablet firmly in place.
I also like the textured outside and soft inside. I know it will be protected.
The clasp on the outside is magnetic.
  I only wish it had an opening so that the camera was usable while the case was on. It would also be better if it had the ability to be its own stand. As it is, my husband takes the case off to set it up on a stand when he wants to go hands-free.
Don't forget to check out the other things that Shoplet has to offer. They have promotional supplies to help you get your business name out there. Or perhaps you could use medical supplies. They now also offer office stationary. Check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment