Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Today's Cartwheel deal!

Everyday is a new toy deal with Cartwheel giving you a 50% off offer. Today's deal is the Planes Fire and Rescue 4 pack.
My store normally sells these at $29.99. They are on a price cut for $14.99.
Plus you get the half off Cartwheel and I throw in Redcard and employee discount giving me an extra 15% off. Talk about a steal for Christmas gifts!!! 
This deal is today only. Tomorrow there will be a new 50% offer. One per person. 

2 comments:

  1. I should let you do my shopping for me! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived close enough that we could go shopping together!

      Delete