Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Great Cartwheel savings

I did a little shopping between shifts today. Here's some great savings I took advantage of:
Back to the Future trilogy on DVD.
Cartwheel had 57% and it was $29.99.
Plus my Redcard and employee discount made my total $11.93. 
Lego Activity books are 50% off. 
There are more than one to choose from. 
Each one is $12.99. So you pay $6.49! A
And finally I picked up the American Gurl Isabelle DVD. 
They are 60% off. I paid $5.99. Great gift for a little girl. 
Keep checking daily for new deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment