Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Collage.com photo book review via US Family Guide

I recently shared information concerning a promotion for a new photo book website that enables one-click photo book making! Well, I've been creating my books for the review and have information concerning them.

Its a great concept. Making a photo book with just one click. Definitely time-saving. I wish you could upload more than one photo at a time though. That part does happen to be a little more time consuming. Or maybe its just because I'm taking pictures out of my phone.
When you auto add pictures, the cover photo automatically puts all the pictures from inside into a collage on the front. It seems like a bit of a waste of space to me. After all, the pictures will be inside. Do you really want the front to have the exact same ones? So I deleted those and turned it into one picture. But then... Maybe that's why its called Collage.com.

When it was time to checkout, they again simplify everything. I started to enter my address which is usually a pain since its always so long. After typing in just the street numbers, it gave me options to choose from as far as which one was my address! Then my city, state and zip were also added automatically.

During business hours, they have an online chat in case you have questions or need assistance.

Time lapse here...

I received the products I ordered for the review. I'm quite pleased with the books. One was hardback, the other soft. Both are bound well. The pictures are glossy and vibrant in color. They are just as I hoped they would be.

While they are great products, I just wish adding captions was a quicker process. If you are looking to make a picture book with nothing but pictures, this is the perfect website. Its almost one click. Otherwise, its very similar to other websites for making photo gifts. Definitely check them out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to know these sites and which ones do a good job before you order.

    ReplyDelete