Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

HEB deals

Yesterday, we went to our local HEB and found some cool savings. I didn't use a single manufacture coupon! Everything was store deals and coupons only. 
There is a $1/1 L'Oreal store coupon that brings these down to $1.64 each. 
I've been wanting to get a French manicure kit so I get the white tip look going. This coupon was a little below the clearance kit. Original price: $5.48. Marked down to $4.93. With the store coupon: $2.93! I can't wait to use this. 
Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad kits had a .75/1 coupon making them 93¢ each. 
The Kraft Pasta Salad kits had a .50/1 coupon making them $1 each. 
I just couldn't resist grabbing a pack of these to use when we grill out! They are amazingly good and I will probably end up eating them all myself since no one around here will even try them... Bring on the bacon! They were marked with 25% off stickers. 
What deals are you finding? Don't forget that sharing really is caring. And free! 

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR MAKING US HUNGRY FOR THE STUFFED PEPPERS. I WANNA MOVE THERE!

    ReplyDelete