Sunday, August 17, 2014

What a great day I had yesterday!

Even though I was up from midnight Friday until sometime around 10:00 PM Saturday, I had a great day of fun. As soon as I got off work, I began to do my last minute shopping before my daughters birthday party.
She turned two this week and I'm so proud she's my little girl! 
At Target I picked up just two things; a 64 count pack of Seventh Generation wipes ($2.99) and a 12.6 ounce bottle of Palmolive ($1.02).
I had a manufacture coupon and store coupon for each of them making them both free! I paid a grand total of .06 for the two of them. For the wipes, I had a $1/1 that was sent by the company as a promo. Plus an employee-only 50% off coupon that was for those companies geared towards better living. The Palmolive was a printed coupon from Target.com that didn't specify any size restrictions. And the manufacture was from the insert. Score! I love savings! 
Then it was off to HEB. I picked up the prepaid cake we ordered online.
I don't know about you, but I love the cakes from HEB and the fact I can order at home and take my time (versus being rushed in a store) is fantastic! I thought it would be fun to try a different kind of ice cream so as got the Breyers Birthday Blast.
I wasn't a fan, but the kids enjoyed it. We had so much fun! 
And everyone loved the cake. So moist! 
The best part was seeing Ana enjoying everything. She blew the candles out when her dad wasn't looking. 
Enjoy those little moments!

4 comments: