Saturday, August 16, 2014

Changing of the retail seasons...

Wasn't that fun?! For those of us who work in retail, it's been a crazy time with back to school. I pulled a 60 hour work week last week. Exhaustion just scratched the surface of what I felt. Now, we are closing up the back to school season. We have condensed and moved everything to be accessible on the sales floor. Soon you will start seeing school supplies going on clearance in the back corners of your Target. What's next? We are already receiving merchandise for Halloween! Yep, two months early. Today I came across the candy. Check out the flavors you have to look forward to! 
What is something you will look forward to this Halloween? 

4 comments:

  1. Neat flavors. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Costumes and decorations are arriving too.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy! I am NOT ready for Halloween! I have to work on Edward's birthday and Artie's birthday - and then Halloween LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have Stephen's birthday too.

      Delete