Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Deals and... attempted deals?

So I've recently been added by a friend to a local group on Facebook that posts deals from our grocery chain, HEB. Random but excellent finds have been pouring in. I found some that I really wanted to jump in on. There was a Central Market deal where their brand of gourmet chocolate bars are on sale for 2/$3 plus there is the yellow store coupon that has $1.50/1, making them absolutely free! Unfortunately, they don't sell them at the HEB where I shop. So I missed out on that one. There is another one that I wanted but my HEB was again "out" and didn't even have the coupons to show for it.
There was a store coupon for $2/1 L'Oreal Hair Color, Cosmetics, Hair or Skin Care Products. HEB carries L'Oreal Kids shampoos for only $2.64 each. Pair with the coupon, get them for only .64 each! Its quite a steal. Sadly, most HEB's were out or didn't have the coupons available.
But I did manage to get another one I wanted.... Central Market Rustic Baguette Bake at Home Bread was on sale for $1.50. Plus there was a store coupon for $1/1!
Making each one only .50. I plan to get more if they still have any today as my family did enjoy them.
I baked mine with butter and Italian seasonings for about 6 minutes and it was wonderful!
I posted about the Ghiradelli coupons you can print too recently. Well, I found that HEB carries them for $3.48 each.
Still holding on to mine and waiting to see what kind of sales pop up later though. But I just though I'd share in case anyone was looking for them. Target has them for $3.99 a bag.
Let me know what deals you are finding! And remember to check back as I'll be posting more as I find them as well.
Check out my Facebook page Reviews by a Texas Nerd where you can also post. Or email me if you find something you want me to share, texanmama08 at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

  1. A buck fifty for the candy isn't a bad deal at all. I found a clearance rack in the baby section of Walmart with a bunch of pants for babies and up to 4t. A dollar a pair. So prepping for winter. Can't even get a buck a pair for pants for little ones at the thrift anymore. Cheapest they are now is $1.49. They have raised their prices along with everyone else. So go and look for things at the store while your in there.

    ReplyDelete