Thursday, June 12, 2014

New great Target deals!

Just caught up reading emails from All Things Target. I saw a couple that were really good, including free Dove chocolate ice cream bars and Axe for just .69 each! My brothers use Axe so I know my mom will love this deal and I plan to get me some ice cream.... So check out the posts she has here.
The deals may vary depending where you live so don't forget to check your local sales ad.
For the Axe deal, you will need to print some coupons and will get a $5 gift back. This is the scenario she worked out:
Buy 2 Axe Deodorant at $3.89 each and 2 Axe Shampoo at $3.99 each. Use the $5 off $15 personal care Target mobile coupon (text CARE to 827438, printable or in-ad) and 2of the $1.50/1 printable coupon (limit you can only print 2)
You will pay $7.76 up front but get the $5 gift card back when you buy 3 (sale ends 6/14) making the final price .69 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment