Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Friday, May 23, 2014

What a way to wind up my day!

I am so super stoked about the amazing shopping trip I just had at Target! I paid about .21 for 2 packs of pads, 2 packs of liners, and two stand up bags of Mars candy!
No joke. And here's what I did:
So you guys remember my post on the Poise pads coupons right? Well, true to my word, I checked the sale and you do get a $5 gift card when you purchase 2 packs of pads or liners.
Then you use the coupons (x2) for $2/1 pack. While I was grabbing my packs, I also came across an abandoned Target coupon for $1/1 27-66 count pack.
So altogether I had 5 coupons for the 4 packs. And I got back the 2 $5 gift cards.
Then I headed over to the candy aisle. The Mars stand up bags are currently 3/$8 or $2.66 each.
I grabbed 2 packs using the Target and Manufacture coupons I printed after posting about them.
At checkout, I used the coupons and Cartwheel. I also used my team member discount and Redcard. I paid $10.21, however, I received $10 back in gift cards! So basically, only paid .21!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is good. Your getting so good at this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just watch other bloggers and then try to find more savings. Certainly need it!

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! It didn't work for me :( I did check it in the old people diapers/pads aisle the other day and they have it. You were funny when you told me about it. Haha! You made my night.

    ReplyDelete