Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some interesting finds

We stopped by Target and HEB tonight. Target had some Lego brand folders and notebooks on clearance. They weren't a huge find, but it's so rare that I thought I'd share. 
Just remember that not all stores have the same clearance or mark down at the same time. This store may have them at 30% off, but another might be at 50%-70% off. Let me know if you find any and how much they were! 
I also got to checking my coupons and compared savings for the Bic Soleil disposable razors. It's $3 off any from that collection. Target has them... 
But the cheapest ones I found were $5.79. 
I found the better deal at HEB. 
This 4 pack is only $4.67. Use the coupon and pay only $1.67 a pack. They do have others but not as cheap. 
I'll be picking some of these up for a care package soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I should send you money and let you shop for me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete