Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Coobie Seamless Bra information and discount

How many of you have to shop for bras and hate doing it? I know I do. Even though I'm so flat-chested, I sometimes think I should just forget about them altogether... Okay maybe not. But I do hate shopping for a new one! I like comfort. It should always be paired with under garments. Like peanut butter should always go with jelly!
I have an awesome discount code for you that will later be followed by a personal review of the Coobie Bra. I believe these also to be great for those who have survived breast cancer and/or a mastectomy.
"Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D. They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women!"

Promotion: Save 25% on any order of $40 or more at www.shopcoobie.com
Promotion code: USFG25

2 comments:

  1. Emily, you are not so flat-chested! You are beautiful as always! I told you many times I hate mine. Lol. When I go for a long run, I hate when my chest bounce. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am flat-chested! Wish I was a B or C....

      Delete