Speaker Stardom

Speaker Stardom | An Elite Booking Agency & Academy

For you the meeting planner, Speaker Stardom will spend hours researching our speakers to ensure they have outstanding stage craft, storytelling skills and something fresh to say in their field of expertise giving you peace of mind that earns your confidence and trust.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Amazing Lego deal!

My husband loves his Legos. And he's always scouring for deals on them. Today I have to thank him for finding this amazing deal. 
Target has this Lego set (5560) on a temporary price cut. It's normally $29.99 but has been priced down to $14.99.
Plus if you price match with Target.com, it's only $13.99.
Then you factor in a Cartwheel deal of 10% ALL toys.
As an added bonus, I also used my Redcard and team member discount which brought them down to $11.60 each with tax! Some stores might be out (like New Braunfels, the Forum, and the one of FM 78), so you can call before you go and have them check the DPCI (Target lingo for item number) which is 204-00-0260. The name is Lego Bricks and more Pink Brick Box large 5560. They make great gifts for little girls who love to build!

5 comments:

  1. Lego Queen. Glad you told me about it before I went to target this early evening. I got 2 of them :) please let me know if you find something for boys soon. You are the best! Your Lego Princess hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Silly. We did find another set that is half off the normal price. Its a Lego Chima set.

      Delete
  2. Just noticed there is a picture of me on here. Hahaha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what the after Easter sale brings!

      Delete