Thursday, December 1, 2011

My first blog

Okay, so after much encouragement and prodding, I've decided to start a blog. I can't say this is going to be the best ever or that many people are going to bother reading it. But.... here goes!
I'm currently a mother of two boys. I spend my days taking care of them. I also enjoy reading and writing. I often help my friends with editing their English papers since my English skills are awesome. I'm a nerd and quite proud of it. English, history and learning are things that I can spend hours doing.
I'm fluent in American Sign Language. Coupons and meal planning are a must though I'm not an extremist at either. And even though I'm all grown up, the kid part of me that refuses to grow up still enjoys creating with Legos >.<
I think that's enough of an introduction for now. I'll close by saying, I hope this blog is informative and fun for everyone. Until I write again....

No comments:

Post a Comment